- Published on Sunday, 30 January 2011 10:22 30 January 2011
- Written by Henia Rottenberg Henia Rottenberg
The Intensive Summer Dance
(July 7 - July 21, 2011)
is a two-week program in ballet, modern and contemporary dance.
The program is open to
students all over the world who love dancing and have significant
experience in Ballet or Modern dancing.
The students must be 15-18 years old during the time of the program.
These two incredible weeks includes:
• 10 intensive days of dancing, between 6-7.5 hours a day of training within a wide variety of styles with special attention to KCDC's demanding material and repertoire.
• Hebrew classes and other enriching experiences like painting, swimming and music every evening.
• Two full weekends where the students will enjoy organized trips around the country and will visit some of Israel's historical sites.
The program is designed to give young dancers a taste of what a KCDC dancer's life is all about: refining their technique and performance, experiencing Israel and making friends from all over the world.
At the beginning of the program, there will be two auditions.
One in ballet and one in contemporary dance (company's repertoire).
According to those two auditions, dancers will be placed in
The students are able to choose their groups for the afternoon and weekend activities.
Both English and Hebrew are spoken in the program.
FOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE VISIT US AT:
We look forward to dancing with you here in Israel!!
Summer Program Director
please don't hesitate to contact me for any further information: